Make the most of the new 3.1 OS and Apple's Xcode 3.2! Neal Goldstein shows you how, and even illustrates the process with one of his own apps that's currently being sold. Even if you're not a programming pro, you can turn your bright idea into an app you can market, and Neal even shows you how to get it into the App Store!
* Mobile is different learn what makes a great app for mobile devices and how an iPhone app is structured
* What you need download the free Software Development Kit, start using Xcode, and become an "official" iPhone developer
* The nitty-gritty get the hang of frameworks and iPhone architecture
* Get busy with apps discover how to make Xcode work for you to support app development
* Off to the store get valuable advice on getting your apps into the App Store
* Want to go further? explore what goes into industrial-strength apps