uilding Skills for the TOEFL® iBT is the first step in a graded test preparation course designed to hone the test-taking skills required of students who will take the TOEFL® iBT administered by ETS. In addition to familiarizing students with innovative question types found on the TOEFL® iBT, this course provides tips and strategies for each of the four skill-based test sections: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Key Features of Reading:
- Focused practice of each question type
- Controlled note-taking activities
- Annotated reading passages to support vocabulary acquisition
- Graded practice to support comfortable development of test skills
- Authentic test practice modeled on the TOEFL® iBT format
- Full answer key including sample responses for summaries and note-taking .